[CQ-Contest] How close is too close?

Barry N1EU n1eu.barry at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:55:35 PST 2012

One thing left out of the possible picture Ed is that some rigs have
wide xmit signals (i.e., key clicks, spurs, etc).  No matter how good
your receiver's close-in performance is, a nearby station with key
clicks is going to spoil your party.  Have your MP's been effectively
de-clicked?

(and for whatever reason, there seemed to be more key clicks on the
bands then ever this past weekend)

Barry N1EU