[CQ-Contest] TS590S / Tentec Eagle

DLindsay.vlc at mscspain.com DLindsay.vlc at mscspain.com
Tue Feb 21 04:03:05 PST 2012

Many thanks to all of you who replied, both on and off reflector, your input was very helpful.

The below mails from Chadd and Igor pretty sum up what most of you said.

Interesting to note I had no responses from hams with first-hand experience of the Eagle.

See you in ARRL SSB from ED5T!

73 de Duncan EA5ON