[CQ-Contest] ARRL Kid's Day @ KH6LC

Lloyd Cabral kh6lc at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 01:05:46 PST 2012

On Sunday Jan.8th from 1800z until 2359z kids from the Big Island of Hawaii will gather at KH6LC to participate in the ARRL Kid's Day.  It's the perfect time to ask your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews and your neighbors kids over to get on the air.   You'll find us spotted on DX Summit.  We'll also be streaming live video.   Go to our website www.KH6LC.com and hit the Justin.TV link on our homepage.   There'll be lots of kids on the air.   It'll likely be the most fun you've had in awhile!!!    73 de Lloyd KH6LC