[CQ-Contest] WRTC-2014 Qualification Standings - Updated

K1to at aol.com K1to at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 20:19:20 PST 2012

Happy New Year, everyone!

WRTC-2014 standings are now updated to include the official results  from:

CQ WPX SSB
EUHFC
NAQP CW and SSB
NA Sprint

Updated Excel spreadsheets for each Selection Area are posted at:
_http://www.wrtc2014.org/competitors/qualification-standings/_
(http://www.wrtc2014.org/competitors/qualification-standings/)

There are a total of 55 qualifying events for WRTC-2014.  Next  weekend's
NAQP CW will be the 28th of those events, so we have already reached  the
midpoint of the qualifying period!

There is a calendar of qualifying events on our web site:
_http://www.wrtc2014.org/competitors/team-selection/qualifying-event-calenda
r/_
(http://www.wrtc2014.org/competitors/team-selection/qualifying-event-calendar/)

To date, results from 15 of the 27 events held so far are public and those
scores are all reflected in the latest updates.  There are a total of over
18,000 different operators whose scores and totals are listed!

Remember, your best 12 scores are what you submit, so there is still plenty
 of time to catch the leaders!  Full criteria for selection of WRTC-2014
Team Leaders are found here:
_http://www.wrtc2014.org/competitors/team-selection/_ (http://www.wrtc2014.org/competitors/team-selection/)

Thanks to Marek, SQ2GXO for his continuing efforts to track both final and
claimed scores on his site at _http://www.wrtc-rank.com/_
(http://www.wrtc-rank.com/)

Updates will continue to appear periodically as various contest results are
 made public.

Good luck to everyone in the upcoming events!

73, Dan, K1TO
WRTC-2014 Team Selection Director