[CQ-Contest] NAQP CW?

Robert Brandon rb at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 10 22:09:01 PST 2012

As others have said, 10 will probably have the best opening at the beginning
of the contest, but it's worth making several trips because that initial
opening might not cover the entire country.  The best time to work W6 and W7
might well be later in the afternoon.

And late evening e-skip is always a possibility, too.  I'll never forget how
W9RE once moved me from 160 to 10 about 0400Z one year.

Robert K5PI