[CQ-Contest] Contest Software

Tod Olson tod at k0to.us
Sun Jan 15 20:00:40 PST 2012

You can try TR4W  [ www.tr4w.com] which is free and does not require that
you have a radio connected. You do have to select the band and mode
manually of course.

The most basic way to use it requires only that you enter your call and
select the contest. Then you can log the contacts and it will compute your
score and prepare the Cabrillo log for submission as an entry. I will keep
track of the duplicates and if you are connected to the internet you can
connect to a Dxcluster and get spots that are entered into a band map. You
will need to adjust the frequency of your radio manually to move to where
the spots state that a station is operating.

If you do someday wish to connect a radio all you do is add the
configuration of the radio and the necessary cables.

73, Tod, K0TO