[CQ-Contest] North American QSO Party, CW

Steef steefpa3s at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 11:46:44 PST 2012

Hello you all,

This weekend I wanted to participate in the North American QSO Party, CW.
For the triple play WAS on LoTW I only need South Dakota in CW, so I was
hoping to find some one for that missing slot.
I have red the rules on the site of WA7BNM, and of course on the site
NCJweb.
There is stated that:

Exchange:NA: Name + (state/province/country)
non-NA: Name
Work stations:Once per band QSO
Points:NA station: 1 point per QSO
non-NA station: 1 point per QSO with an NA station

Bud I have found that some NA stations did not want to work me, ore did not
give a exchange.
So I was wondering if this is a contest only for NA stations?

Please excuse my English and ignorance.
And thank you for reading this question, and maybe for your affords to
enlightening me.

73

Steef PA3S