[CQ-Contest] P43JB SK

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:55:43 PST 2012

Joop hosted my wife and I to food and HF operation during our honeymoon
trip to Aruba. He and his wife took us in as family without knowing
anything about us except that I was a fellow ham interested in learning
about the island and operating HF. Ten years later we still bring up our
honeymoon trip that was made so much more pleasant by the Bok family.

I could often hear him operating CW, in QSO, during my morning hours on the
west coast. Joop had a collection of keys proudly displayed in his home and
was quite the CW aficionado. I'm very sad to hear about his passing.

73,

Tim / N6WIN.