[CQ-Contest] Bandpass Filter

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Sun Jul 1 18:32:46 PDT 2012

If you have two transceivers, it is possible to 'blow' the front end of
the transceiver that is not transmitting. It depends upon power levels,
antenna proximity & orientation, and specific radios that might be more
susceptible to nearby, high power signals. Bandpass filters will also
reduce the amount of interference the transmitting radio generates into
the receiving transceiver, allowing you to hear weaker signals on the
receiving radio.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN