[CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at arrl.net
Wed Jul 4 08:41:18 PDT 2012

This has been an interesting thread, helping to focus one's
thinking about stubs.

So each stub placed after an amplifier serves two purposes:
1. In transmit mode, it reduces harmonics and crud to the other
bands.
2. In receive mode, it reduces fundamental power from all the
other transmitters, and keeps it from frying your BPF.

Keeping that in mind, and looking at the K2TR diagram
http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/k2trstub.html , I see some simple
things that I need to do.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, California