[CQ-Contest] Spanish-language ham magazines - author/translator needed for RBN article

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Jul 12 04:22:05 PDT 2012

I'm trying to fill in the last major gaps in the Reverse Beacon Network,
which are Latin America and mainland Africa.

Focusing on Latin America first, I'm sure there are people there who
have the means and the capability to set up Skimmers, but who probably
aren't even aware that the RBN exists.  With that in mind, I have two
questions:

*  Are there Spanish-language ham radio magazines that have wide
circulation among contesters and DXers?  Which is the most popular?
*  Is there anyone out there who would be willing to work with me to
prepare an article on the RBN in Spanish and submit it to one or more of
these magazines?

--
73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com