[CQ-Contest] IARU Contest Rules

Mladen Bogdanov mladenbogdanov at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 04:16:28 PDT 2012

Maybe you guys are the best friends and this jokes are for internal use!?
But the way i see it,they don't look like jokes at all.
Even more,i see it as a raillery to K5KG's interpretation of SO,which is only square by me.

Year after year there are some of them, who claimed as SO in IARU,and i'm 101% sure, that they are
simply not capable of finding a single multiplier without assistance.
So,until ARRL enforce CQWW standards, it's going to be a lot of them who will use the easier way of
reading  between the lines.

73,Mladen YT6W