[CQ-Contest] VP9I 2012 ARRL DX SSB webpage with photos

Timothy Coker n6win73 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 08:01:42 PDT 2012

I have created a new webpage with photos for Kurt (W6PH) and my past M/S LP
contest entry from VP9 during the 2012 ARRL DX SSB contest. Links to the
3830 write up, SH5 analysis, QSL route, host rental information link,
claimed standings from pileup.ru and photos can be found all in one place.

http://www.n6win.com/index_files/VP9I.htm

It looks like we placed 2nd world as M/S LP unless a sleeper entry has
gotten past my research capabilities. The HI3K team most likely bested us
and they have a great article published in the July/August 2012 NCJ.

Thanks for all of those hams who worked us during the contest and to those
of you who worked me around the contest as N6WIN/VP9. This was my first
trip to enter a contest outside of the U.S.

Any comments and constructive criticism about my ham radio hobby website,
which has a primary emphasis about contesting, would be great also. I am
brand new at developing a site and am having a good time at this (read:
please go easy).

73,

Tim / N6WIN.

www.n6win.com