[CQ-Contest] RTTY NS at 0130Z Friday, July 20, 2012-revision

Tom Hutton tomn3zz at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 17 16:14:04 PDT 2012

RTTY NS at 0130Z Friday, July 20, 2012 Please refer to the prior NS announcement email with a four digit code in place of your name for your birthday.   Major mental error on my part.  I had forgotten once again that Writelog doesnot accept numbers in the Sprint name field. If your logger can use numbers in the name field, please enter as such.If your logger doesn't accept numbers, please enter your name per usual. 73, Tom  N3ZZ