[CQ-Contest] NS at 0230Z Friday, July 20, 2012-REV 2

Tom Hutton tomn3zz at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:07:26 PDT 2012

NS at 0230Z Friday, July 20, 2012 - REV2

Please refer to the prior NS announcements email with a four digit code in place of
your name for your birthday.

Over a strong cup of coffee this AM I finally realized the obvious.  The Sprint NAME field can
never have numbers due to the various logging programs we use. For Friday's
NS session, in the NAME field, please substitute a three letter code for the month of
your birthday.  The usual abbreviations for the months apply with September as SEP.

73,

Tom  N3ZZ