[CQ-Contest] Cheaters

trogo at telegraphy.com trogo at telegraphy.com
Fri Jul 20 07:19:13 PDT 2012

It seems that after every major contest and at other times as well there
continue to be discussions regarding cheaters and cheating on this
reflector.
What a sad commentary about the state of our hobby and society in general.
Cheating in radio contests doesn't even have an economic value!  I for one
do not understand how a cheater can take satisfaction out of winning or even
competing - those folks are really really messed up mentally but somehow
they justify their actions in their own minds.
Just had to throw in my 400 pesos worth.  MHO.

                Tony  W4OI/HK1AR
            Licenses Previously Held:
    N7BG, K5LMJ, W7HZF,  WA6BOU, W6JPC, K4KES
     F7BK, VQ9AR, VP5AR, 9G5AR, TY5AR, CN2BG
       HK0/HK1AR, 5V7BG, TU/N7BG, OJ0/N7BG
       5B4/N7BG, ZC4/N7BG, ZF2AR, HB9/N7BG
                   and others
     Founding Member of VooDude Contest Group
         Member of Florida Contest Group
      Member Central Arizona DX Association
          Referee WRTC 2000, 2002, 2006
         I've been to 103 DXCC Countries