[CQ-Contest] WPX and LOTW

Ktfrog007 at aol.com Ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 14:34:40 PDT 2012

I use Global QSL for outgoing bureau QSLs.  It costs $106/1000 QSLs,  or
about 11 cents per card.  But that's the total cost.  All you do  is email
them an ADIF file with the QSO data and they do the rest.   They provide a
fairly flexible QSL designer so you can design your own QSLs,  something I
enjoy.  You can also purchase blank QSLs from them with free  shipping from
Israel. 100 QSLs for $18.00, for example.

I have enjoyed getting WPX and its endorsements.

So far I have had no fill-in of my LoTW WPX tables from older QSOs.   Just
from QSOs uploaded recently.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 7/23/2012 9:14:46 P.M. GMT Standard Time,
charlie at thegallos.com writes:

On Jul  23, 2012, at 3:26 PM, Oliver Dröse <droese at necg.de> wrote:

>  Tim,
>
> ever heard of "the bureau"? Will cost nothing (at least  internationally
for
> US operators) except membership in your local  society (ARRL for US).
Just to
> add still another point of view.  ;-)
>
> 73, Olli - DH8BQA

Not here in the US, the ARRL  charges $2 for the first 10 cards, or .75/oz
in  bulk