[CQ-Contest] Log submission time

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 26 06:25:44 PDT 2012

Well said, succinct.

The most difficult task for me has been number 1, when files from multiple
PC's must be combined.  There is usually a problem with at least one file
where time/date was screwed up from the start, then corrected later.  This
always causes confusion and delays in preparing that file.

73, Keith NM5G
VP8DXL, 9H3KD, 5J0E, YN2MG