[CQ-Contest] Bad Format Logs

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Thu Jul 26 14:10:13 PDT 2012

KR2Q wrote: The Robot always uses ONLY the most recent log, so when the
entrant does that, their "actual" (most of their QSOs) log is "lost."

I got a feeling that USA is a land of stupid robots and therefore you
outsource the jobs.  You would like the rest of the world to adapt to CQ
robots!?

My latest episode was CQ WW CW 15m QRP as S5 record was ridiculously low.
Previous two events were on 20 m.  I sent competition log and separate
checklog as any savvy computer user would do!   I couldn't imagine that
robot can't distinguished categories, one of the major contest parameters!
K3EST and even K1EA intervened, promised correction but it never appeared in
CQ magazine print.  I went to extreme category next as K1DG has
significantly less work to do J

LP MMM S56A, N1YU