[CQ-Contest] Do I need to operate assisted to figure out the calls?

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:39:09 PDT 2012

My solution to this problem is simple. I call them. If I'm a dupe, it wastes
their time, too. Good. I work them, and ask for their call. If they give their
call, and it's a dupe, it wastes their time, too. Good. If they still don't send
it, I simply move on. I lose nothing, they get a much-deserved NIL. If more of
us did this, it would affect their behavior in future contests.

73,
Steve, N2IC