[CQ-Contest] Do I need to operate assisted to figure out the calls?

Jim Rhodes jimk0xu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 08:53:05 PDT 2012

Like I have said before. I will call and if I get an answer, but no ID I
just don't log them. I do not ask for ID I don't tell them they are not in
my log. I just move on. Maybe I will try to work them later in contest (I
don't know who they are do I). If I get a "WK B4" out of them, it is their
loss not mine. If we all did this the practice would come to a very quick
end. No matter how stupid they are a few hundred (thousand?) NILs should
get their attention eventually.