[CQ-Contest] Do I need to operate assisted to figure out the calls?

Maarten van Rossum pd2r.maarten at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:26:34 PDT 2012

Jim,

In my humble opinion, playing Judge, jury and executioner is not the way to
go. The operators/stations that get a lot of NIL's will check there UBN
reports and might want to return te favor in the future.
Returning bad operating practice with bad operating practice is never a
good thing.
I do, however, understand where you are comming from.

Leave the judging to the sponsors and let them penalize the offenders. In
order to do that, the sponsors should, as sugested before, draw up a rule
that stations need to ID after every 2 or 3 QSO's.

73, Maarten PD2R

--
73, Maarten PD2R