[CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question (yet again)

Mike & Coreen Smith ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca
Fri Jun 1 08:48:32 PDT 2012

I don't know why this is so difficult for some folks???. . .
.honestly....pfffffff
If it's not "a boy and his radio" then it's assisted. Plain and simple.

I still maintain there are some out there looking for "us" to bless or
condone their cheating, beacuse they
are only barely cheating, or grey-area cheating.

100% remove yourself from the outside world (boy and his radio) and now
you have single-op.

What could be simpler?

Wait, some folks will still ask "what if I do this?. . . what if I do that?"

And round and round it goes. Hmmpf !

WIth due respect and only the slightest hint of sarcasm,

Mike VE9AA