[CQ-Contest] Remote Control in Contests

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Sun Jun 3 19:40:17 PDT 2012

I very much like the idea of a club or list of people who pledge to follow
ALL of the rules in contesting. We need to find a way to celebrate the
scores of the honorable operators.

The WWROF has created a Contest Code of Ethics.
http://wwrof.org/contester-code-of-ethics/

The CQWW is promoting the concept of fair play.(I can't find a link.)

Now all we need is someone to organize a web site and set the terms for
signing.

Randy, K5ZD