[CQ-Contest] Portugal Day Contest reminder!!

Filipe Lopes ct1ilt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 02:46:00 PDT 2012

Dear friends,

I am sending this email in order to remind you about the Portugal Day
Contest this coming weekend. I remind everyone that the period of the
contest has changed and from now on it starts at 12Utc Saturday 9th June
untill 12utc sunday 10th june.

Categories are single op cw, ssb or mixed.

In depth rules, maps from Portugal Azores and Madeira and previous results
can be viewed on the webpage
http://www.rep.pt/portugal_day_contest/

Logging softwares supported are N1MM and SD by EI5DI.

Any question please do not hesitate to contact me or the CT day contest
support team.

Hope to cu everyone in the contest.

73s Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT aka CR6K