[CQ-Contest] CQ Magazine Award Policy for Remote Base Operations

K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 06:45:14 PDT 2012

A quick reading of FCC Part 97 does not reveal any language in prohibition, provided proper licensing or appropriate reciprocal licensing agreements.

"Anything not prohibited is mandatory."

73, de Hans, K0HB

PS: No contest committee in their right mind would hire me, so I can say anything I please.

PPS: CQ Magazine is not a PTT. Neither is IARU or ARRL.