[CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012

Mirko S57AD miroslav.sibilja at amis.net
Sat Jun 23 10:37:35 PDT 2012

I recall that some 25 years ago JARL DQed well known JA club station (high
power) in AA contest CW for it was operated (beside A class operators) by
some ops with just 25W licence privileges.

In the past, here in S5 (and in former YU) operators with lower licence
classes weren't allowed to operate bands or powers outside their licence
privileges, even in presence of operators with right (higher) privileges.

Since violation of frequency privileges was discovered by frequencies
recorded in the log, the simpliest solution would be (IMHO) to remove those
Qs (thus reducing his score) rather than DQ him.

73,  Mirko S57AD