[CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Sun Jun 24 17:19:42 PDT 2012

Would this discussion have been any different if we had remembered this?

http://www.arrl.org/arrlletter?issue=2005-04-22

Or were aware of this?

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=2615849

And this?

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/license.jsp?licKey=2788386

What's your call?  Or should we ask, what's your surname?

http://www.qrz.co.il/home.php?page=W2/UR5DEM

And though not the same, a somewhat similar situation in the past
concerning the station used:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest/FHld-yZ9Jec

That last one I can't find the original on arrl.org, so we might wonder
if it is really from ARRL.  I have in the past found something like
this, where you can't find the original but because of the "parrot"
nature of amateur radio "news", it still exists elsewhere.  So I suspect
it's legit.

Finally, a radiosporting CV of sorts:

http://qsl.net/kc2llm/contesting.html

Putting this all together, I wouldn't be very pleased if I were near or
in the same category as this guy over the years.  Could this be an
example of what I mentioned in a previous post, about what could happen
if left unchecked & later the participant breaches the threshold of
scrutiny?

73, ex-VR2BG/p.

PS: The keen reader might Google the given & two surnames from his
current K amateur licenses.