[CQ-Contest] Field Day

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:40:41 PDT 2012

Another non-volatile post! I had a blast on Field Day this year operating
at K9CU in a park just north of Urbana, IL. I know it isn't officially a
contest, but I worked an awful lot of calls I recognized as contesters also
having fun. Our weather was nearly perfect  All our stations performed
well. I made about 500 CW QSO's. I think I was once again the only op at
our FD operation who worked CW. Gotta do something about that! A lot of
people expressed interest in CW and in learning it or getting better at it.

73, Zack W9SZ