[CQ-Contest] unique calls

Danny Pease dpease at adams.net
Mon Jun 25 11:37:55 PDT 2012

I believe all ARRL contests allow unique calls as long as they do not exceed
a certain percentage of the total log and are valid call signs. Log cross
checking is used to look for busted calls, uniques require checking to see
if the call a valid, current call and that the transmission is within the
limits of the call sign holder's privileges.

NG9R

Message: 3