[CQ-Contest] Bavarian Contest Club Award Presented to AD1C

w5ov at w5ov.com w5ov at w5ov.com
Wed Mar 7 10:26:08 PST 2012

At the end of the recent ARRL SSB DX Contest operation at K3LR, the
traditional post-contest dinner for the operators was held on Sunday
night. At the end of dinner, Chris Nufer DK9TN, on behalf of the German
Bavarian Contest Club (BCC) presented a special appreciation award to Jim
Reisert, AD1C for his many years of amateur radio dedication.

Photo: http://nj-bob.smugmug.com/photos/i-NDPBFRs/0/L/i-NDPBFRs-L.jpg

As many of you should be aware, Jim provides constant maintenance of the
CTY country list and other multiplier lists for logging programs. He also
writes and shares software tools that contesters and DXers use everyday -
available on his website.

AD1C was totally blown away by this act of kindness from DK9TN and the BCC.

I had the distinct honor of operating with Jim this weekend on 40m at K3LR.

Please join me in congratulating Jim for this well-deserved award!

73,

Bob W5OV