[CQ-Contest] For Sale: 24 issues of NCJ

Craig Smith craig at powersmith.net
Mon Mar 19 08:38:02 PDT 2012

Shack cleaning time here.   I have for sale 24 continuous issues of NCJ (National Contest Journal) dated Nov/Dec 2007 through Sep/Oct 2011.  Lots of good technical tips and equipment reviews as well as contest info.

All are in excellent condition.   Perhaps 5% of the pages have some minor highlighting, but everything is completely readable.

Price is $18 via PayPal which will include shipping to your lower 48 address via USPS Media Mail.

Please contact me directly via email if interested.

Thanks and 73         Craig    AC0DS