[CQ-Contest] 7th area QSO Party starts 13Z this Saturday

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 05:52:57 PDT 2012

The BIG ONE.. the really BIG ONE..  Well, ok.. it is just a terriffic amount of fun, all rolled into a single weekend. Wonderful time to grab the states and counties that you have been looking for.  I'll be looking for you too!! Any of you... anywhere... no.. not going to the spotting thing... not this time.. but I will be making qsos... on all the bands... cw.  and yes.. looking for qsos in Indiana and New England too!!and DX too. Let's have lots of fun on the radio this weekend!!

Dale - WC7S in Wy