[CQ-Contest] Thanks from N7J!

Mike Ritz, W7VO w7vo at comcast.net
Mon May 7 15:21:58 PDT 2012

Just a special thanks to all the VERY patient contest operators that worked N7J in the 7QP test last weekend. We set up a special event station to get a bunch of newly minted and normally "HF inactive" hams in our county on the air, and it was an unqualified success. We had a total of 18 operators on for the 18 hour contest, at least 6 of which had never operated HF before. Nobody left here dissappointed or discouraged, and it is working with you guys that made the difference!

Thanks again and 73;

Mike, W7VO
Scappoose, OR