[CQ-Contest] Results from Past CQ-M contests?

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Fri May 11 12:23:08 PDT 2012

It all depends on whether the gods of the solar flares, which seem to be
throwing big flames this away, can disrupt or enhance propagation from
the Federation of Russia to the Untied States.

Thanks for the information.  When things are going great, I've had good
luck with the hop.  However, this is few and far between for the past 5
years or so because of solar conditions affecting the ionosphere.

72/73 de n8xx Hg