[CQ-Contest] News #11 - WRTC2014 Competition Rules Released for Review

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Sun May 20 20:50:55 PDT 2012

I personally liked the Moscow format of WRTC, but the main thing is to have
fun and to create a competitive environment for the participants.

I also have some concern also that the RUN-fest will be quite obvious, but
after all, scores are going to be calculated not only based on QSO-numbers,
so both stations must make sure to also care about the mults.

Anyway, I am sure WRTC 2014 will be an excellent event and find no reason
to complain about new rules. To change from previous years will just make
teams more careful about how to adjust strategies to be the most successful
team!

I am looking forward to WRTC 2014 and even if I might not be the lucky one
to participate in a competing team, I still hope to be in New England and
enjoy the great atmosphere of contesters in the same way I enjoyed it as
being a referee in WRTC 2010.

73 de RA/SM6LRR, Mats