[CQ-Contest] This Saturday - Alabama QSO Party

KC4HW/Jim kc4hw at centurytel.net
Tue May 29 08:17:39 PDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

The Alabama Contest Group is happy to announce the next running of
the Alabama QSO Party (AQP) this Saturday, Jun 2nd, starting at
1600Z (1100AM CDST) running for 12 hours.  Operate any portion or
all.

Use CW, SSB or both (mixed mode).

There are many categories.

Operate on 10 thru 160 meters (NO WARC Band contacts).

Please visit the website at http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org for
detailed rules, information and past results.

Certificates and plaques with be awarded to the high score stations
both in and outside of Alabama.

You can see the county activity at
http://www.alabamaqsoparty.org/2012/2012_activitypage.html

We currently have 7 mobile stations that will be cruising the entire
state.  There will be many fixed stations to include several Club Station
throughout Alabama.

If you have any questions, please contact
kc4hw at alabamaqsoparty.org

Please consider joining/participating in our QSO party.

Thanks and 73!

Jim/KC4HW
http://www.AlabamaContestGroup.org
http://www.AlabamaQSOParty.org