[CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question (yet again)

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed May 30 10:06:47 PDT 2012

No.

Prediction software is not getting real time feedback like you are with
Skimmer.

You are using outside assistance to make operating decisions.

If you operate in the assisted class then I say have at it.  Single op
unassisted should be all you.  Propagation predictions is just that a
guess by a program.  You still have to determine if the band is open.
By using skimmer you know this in a matter of seconds.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com