[CQ-Contest] CQWW/KL7 in lower states

Barry Merrill, W5GN w5gn at mxg.com
Fri Nov 2 13:35:11 EDT 2012

Long ago, I suggested to the FCC that one simple solution
would have been to double up the number in the callsign,
at least for the continental 48, so I'd be W51GN if I
operated for one-land.  (And WPXer's would have gained new
mults!).

Obviously, that was too complicated for the FCC.

73

Barry, W5GN