[CQ-Contest] W7RM SS CW Operation on LiveATC

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Mon Nov 5 02:43:58 EST 2012

Thankfully Paul does not speak for me or most of the hams I know.
Remote contesting and remote sites are something we are going to be
seeing more and more.  I think it is good as it allows seniors that want
to move into a condo and not have to worry about yard work etc still be
able to get on and play radio.

Just because you don't like internet hunting or internet games does not
make them bad.  Ask Blizzard Entertainment who created World of Warcraft
how they are doing.

Why is it that when you age you become intolerant to change?  What
exactly are you afraid of?

So much venom over a hobby that hands out paper certificates and wood
plaques.

Mike W0MU