[CQ-Contest] Remote contesting and internet hunting

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 5 10:18:52 EST 2012

The only point that comes to mind, as we face new technology. This being the remotecontesting issue... we, hams have always embraced new technology... anyone remember the story of AX.25?? The single remaining issue that may become a sticking point would bethat the posting of results must include that a remote operation was utilized. The discussion following will be interesting, from both sides.. and there are two sides. For various reasons. My take on it is that remote informaton is forfair and accurate comparisons being made among scores. May the props be ever in YOUR favor.

Dale - WC7S in Wy