[CQ-Contest] CQ Contest Certificates.

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Fri Nov 16 12:08:30 EST 2012

Well guys, I appreciate that many of you have more than enough wallpaper and don't neccesarily desire more, at least if it's not truly outstanding or unique.

But there are quite a few of us who do still desire the wallpaper, even if it's just for our own peace of mind. Being a single-op in Western PA for most contests over the last few decades has meant that my "wins" are often few, far between, and hard-earned.

I'm all for the option to download an electronic cert, and to have the ability to print it if you want. And I'm all for having an option in the log header to indicate that if you qualifed for a cert, you may choose to decline having one sent to you.

Just don't take that option away from those who do want one.

73, ron w3wn