[CQ-Contest] NS for October 5th (DUPES OK)
tomn3zz at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 12:38:06 EDT 2012
This NS week, it's OK for DUPES. DUPES must follow one intervening QSO or a band change
Please note for this entire NS period ending December 28:
The message format will NOT differ from the Ladder format.
There will be three DUPES sessions. These sessions will coincide with
the first calendar date session of the month. One of these DUPES will include QRP. There will be two sessions in October and December where the 5,1 NA SprintRules will be in effect. There will be a 45 minute interval NS in November ... no DUPES for this one.
No 15 meters for this NS period. Sessions:
16-November (45 minute interval starting at 0215Z)
7-December (DUPES & QRP)
28-December Friday, 0230-0300Z
1930 Pacific 2030 Mountain 2130 Central 2230 Eastern
Time -- Thursday Night -- 30 minutes exactly.
- 160, 80, 40, 20 meters, 40 KHz up from band edge (1810-1820 kHz)
- 100 watts maximum
- Sprint format- mults per band
- 1 KHz QSY rule, excepting the two 5,1 evenings
- For the three DUPES sessions, DUPES must follow one intervening QSO or a band change.
- Bruce has kindly added this NS to the 3830 Score Reports Send reports to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (Tks, WA7BNM)
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
station to ask for fills.
nccc-blue reflector: All are invited to join this low-volume
reflector for discussing NS and NS Ladder topics. Sign up at:
http://www.kkn.net/mailman/listinfo/nccc-blue Phil, W6PK will see
to your request. Hope to CU in CQP (Tehema) 73 de Tom N3ZZ
More information about the CQ-Contest