[CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rule Changes

Dave Farnsworth dave at wj2o.com
Wed Oct 17 09:23:53 EDT 2012

Thank you for NOT requiring both stations to ID.

When I have dozens (if not more) participants in my pile-up, who know who I
am, who have been waiting, who are hoping I will hear them next.

vs.

One impatient person who happens on the pile-up noise, may not even hear me
and wants immediate attention.

Which way am I better serving the contest frenzy?  By going as fast as I can
to get everybody in the log?  Or, by slowing down my CW speed, giving my
callsign between each and every QSO and having to wait while the other
station sends my call?

73, Dave

Dave Farnsworth, WJ2O
www.WJ2O.com