[CQ-Contest] Status of getscores.org?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Oct 21 10:10:16 EDT 2012

I was one of the first people to publicize (some might say "cheerlead
for") both getscores and the overall concept, both on the reflector and
in my National Contest Journal software column 5+ years ago.

Unfortunately, the concept was much stronger than the execution.  Too
many disappointments took the edge off for the "early adopters" like me,
and the later hiatus in getscores' availability had a disastrous effect.

At least so far, the Russian effort seems to be learning from
experience, and I intend to post my scores there, at least for now.

73, Pete N4ZR
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000