[CQ-Contest] PreStew results

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 15:42:52 EDT 2012

With some of the QRP participants the problem is not to hear them but rather
to be heard. I see EU1AA listed as QRP entry in PreStew Perry. Well, my 5 or
6 attempts to work him during the contest turned out to be unfruitful. He
was running (well, calling CQ) most of the time (see skimmers) I could copy
him pretty well all the time (between S5 and S9) even on my TX antenna. For
the record, I was running HP (about 400W out).
Indeed I wish there were no power categories in contests. That would prevent
at least cheating on power and save a lot of frustration.

73, Igor UA9CDC