[CQ-Contest] CTY-2219 Country Files - 25 October 2012

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Oct 25 10:11:44 EDT 2012

The Country (CTY) Files were updated on 25 October 2012.

    http://www.country-files.com/cty/

To install the file, follow the link to your software at the top of the page.

If you are interested in a bigger CTY.DAT for everyday logging, you can get
it here:

   http://www.country-files.com/bigcty/

Note that the release notes (and Version Entity) for this larger file are
different than what is shown below.  There is a separate link to them.

Here are the release notes:

25 October 2012 (CTY-2219)
VER20121025, Version entity is The Gambia, C5

Added/changed Callsigns/prefixes:

	TO1A is French Guiana, FY
	GB0RME is Wales, GW
	K9SG is United States, K in CQ zone 3, ITU zone 6
	WP3ME is United States, K in CQ zone 5, ITU zone 8
	W0AIH/KV4 is US Virgin Islands, KP2
	VE3CWU/2 is Canada, VE in CQ zone 2, ITU zone 4
	VE3IAC/2 is Canada, VE in ITU zone 4

Retired Callsigns/prefixes:

	EA1EHW/8 in Canary Islands, EA8
	2O, GO and MO prefixes
	VE3EXY/2 in Canada, VE

I'm sorry for the late release, I just received information about TO1A
that wasn't in the previous file.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us