[CQ-Contest] CQWW/KL7 in lower states

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Wed Oct 31 17:57:34 EDT 2012

This question has come up several times so I will answer it here.

You should log the call sign as sent.

The log checking software will handle placing the call in the right country
(or judging if the call sign is not correct).

True, your logging software doesn't seem to count your score correctly, but
that is not a factor for the contest committee since the Cabrillo format
doesn't mark multipliers.  As mentioned above, we will recalculate the score
of all logs submitted.

As I said in the webinar.  Put your log in Cabrillo format and send it in.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WW DX Contest
email: k5zd at cqww.com
web: www.cqww.com