[CQ-Contest] Submissions for CWOps OPen

Georgek5kg at aol.com Georgek5kg at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 12:02:39 EDT 2012

When the cab file is prepared for each of the three sessions, K5KG.LOG, I
had to make sure that K5KG.LOG from one session did not overlay the  others.

I used WriteLog, K0RC's template for the CW Open, but I noticed that  the
CONTEST entry in the Cab file was labeled "CWOps  MIni-CwT".  I had to change
CONTEST to read "CW Open".

73, George

73, Geo...

George  Wagner, K5KG
Sarasota, FL
941-400-1960 cell

In a message dated 9/3/2012 10:57:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,