[CQ-Contest] Suggestions

Marijan Miletic, S56A s56a at bit.si
Fri Sep 14 13:09:48 EDT 2012

We pretend that hamradio contesting is a sport.  Major problem there seems
to be illegal drugs but even CT1BOH fails to mention them in a long list.

CQ WW is 48 hours event and I managed 45 alive in RTTY mode.  I read of
extensive use of wakefullness improving medical drugs in military and by
students.  I also heard rumours of the use of cocaine for enhanced contest
enjoyment.  How comes immoral drugs are never mentioned here?

LP MMM S56A

Disclaimer:  50 years of contesting but no knowledge of drugs apart from
tea, coffee and alcohol.  CT1BOH was supervised clean by S50XX.